Helping Keep The Tonbridge Community Local
Mon October 14, 2019
- Channel migrants: Ten people found in a dinghy - The group is brought to Dover after being intercepted by Border Force off the coast of Kent.
- Paedophile Richard Huckle stabbed to death at Full Sutton Prison - The ex-photographer, who abused up to 200 Malaysian children, was attacked with a "makeshift knife".
- Margate broken bottle killing: Man charged with murder - Mark Miles, 44, died after being assaulted in Margate, Kent, in the early hours of Saturday.
- Tiffany models in New York Fashion Week despite hidden disabilities - Seven-year-old Tiffany has many disabilities but is modelling for New York and London fashion weeks.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.